Pensions Dashboards Programme progress update report: April 2021
The Pensions Dashboards Programme’s April 2021 progress update report includes information from across the programme about the work we’ve undertaken over the last six months to move us closer to making pensions dashboards happen. It also outlines our priorities for the next six months, including more detail on programme timings.
The Pensions Dashboards Programme reports on its progress every six months.
This third progress update report, from April 2021, includes updates on:
- programme achievements
- senior team changes
- the programme timeline, including greater detail on programme milestones
- procurement of the digital architecture
- identity service procurement
- onboarding strategy development
- consumer protection and liability model progress
- programme governance
- ecosystem design and governance
- developing user centred design and service standards
- research and insight
As the Pensions Dashboards Programme is part of the Money and Pensions Service, an arm’s-length body of the Department for Work and Pensions, we were unable to publish this report in April during the purdah period prior to the local and national elections.Download progress update report